Friday, December 28, 2007

Never To Early to Heed the Warning

Lately, I have been ranting about what Christmas has become in this secularized culture, but there are other things on my mind also!

Many folks, when gathered with friends and family during the Christmas season, make plans for their summer vacations. It's a perfect time to get a handle on where everyone likes to go.

Caution:

If you prefer a vacation at the beach, PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO WEAR SUNCREEN!

This has been a public service announcement.

I hope it was useful.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chicken George,

Your crazy as hell! I lost your cell phone # dude!i think i talked to your wife this morning at 'crackthirty and she thought I was Ricky Bobby from Talledega Nights (Shake & Bake) Call me 919.619.8888 John Blount. P.S. I have 5 daughters now and i had the vasectomy 1 week after the last one. i did not even take the vaklium (what a dumb a___)

9:27 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home